Sponsor/Support a Veteran
Join the NRA
NRA Rules of Gun Safety
1) ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
2) ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
3) ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
—The National Rifle Association
Four Rules of Gun Safety
1) All guns are always loaded.
2) Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
3) Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
4) Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
—COL Jeff Cooper